ALKEMIE - Hydrolift Booster (50ml)
(Needles No More) An immediate loading treatment for a dry skin prone to the formation of wrinkles, losing firmness and elasticity. The extract from Acmella Oleracea which works like plant botox. It provides quick effects of multidimensional hydration and skin tightening.
- Contains hyaluronic acid which is 100 times smaller than a standard particle
- An immediate and deeply absorbing formula
- Strong hydration, wrinkle reduction, hydrolifting
- Universal use (a hydrating and lifting base under a cream, an additive to creams, masks, elixirs)
- Contains 98.4% of natural ingredients (including 3% organic)
The Secret Recipe:
- Glycohyal LW – a new generation of hyaluronic acid. It is characterized by the size of its particle which is over 100 times smaller than the standard one and, as a result, its high bio availability for the skin. A strong promoter of interdermal penetration – it brings effects on multiple levels, penetrates into deeper skin layers and creates micro-layers, filling even deep wrinkles. It enhances the biological activity of cells. It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. It significantly enhances the level of skin hydration by stimulating the production of hyaluronic acid.
- Gatuline Expression® - an extract from flowers and stems of Acmella Oleracea, a medicinal plant from Madagascar. Provides visible tightening of the skin and reduction of wrinkles after the first application. It reduces cyclic micro tensions of mimic muscles which, over the years, lead to the formation of deep wrinkles and drooping of facial structures due to gravity.
- Organic glycerin - long-lastingly moisturizes and retains water in the epidermis.
Method of Application:
- For daily use. In the morning and evening, or just once a day. Apply a small amount (1 or 2 pumps) of the concentrate to cleansed face, neck and cleavage skin and leave it to be absorbed. Do not massage, as the product is supposed to create an invisible film on the skin surface. Then apply your favorite cream.