INJOY Health - Probio-Life Lychee Green Tea (500ml｜Manufactured in Australia)
Combined live probiotics with green tea leaf extract, lychee and pawpaw fruit and leaf, to protects against oxidative stress, to strengthen immunity and protect skin body cellular aging. Green tea pairs perfectly with lychee to enhance floral fragrance to tantalise your taste buds.
✓ TGA certified – High Quality, Safety and Efficacy
✓ Winner of Popular Product Flavor of the Year in the Nutraceutical and Functional Food Industry Awards 2019
✓ Protect the body from oxidative stress
✓ Strengthen immunity
✓ Protect skin body from cellular aging
• Individuals who would like to have a glowing skin
• Individuals who has low immunity
• All family members (Lychee flavours – children’s favourite)
• 6 years old or above
• Carica Papaya Fruit & Leaf: Most potent source of phytonutrients, vitamin A, B and C, amino acids, carotenes, potassium and magnesium. It is also rich in papain, a proteolytic enzyme that helps break down proteins, fats and carbohydrates for optimal digestive health.
• Green Tea Leaf Extract: Abundant in anti-aging antioxidant catechin, a natural polyphenol, which protect our skin and body from oxidative stress, free-radicals damage and cellular aging.
• 8 Gut-Loving Probiotic Strains: L. acidophilus, L. casei, L. plantarum, L. bulgaricus, L. fermentum, B. lactis, B. bifidum, S. cerevisiae provide a basis for the maintenance of intestinal health.
Consume on an empty stomach in the morning. Mix 15 ml of Probio-Life series with 150 ml room temperature water or with yogurt/juice for an even better taste *We highly recommend mixing with our Probio-Mix Super Greens to maximize the health benefits of Probiotics.
Store below 25 °C in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate once opened.
For pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those taking prescription of allergic to ingredients, please consult a physician before taking this product.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.