Mica India Pale Ale - Spanish Craft Thyme Caramel Flavor Indian Pale Ale 330ml
Save 0% Save %
Original price $3.65 - Original price $3.65
$3.65 - $3.65
Current price $3.65
According to Hong Kong law, it is not allowed to sell or supply intoxicating alcohol to minors in the course of business.
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- Imported directly from Spain
- General Description: Beer made with Thyme, a tribute to our farmers in a very special place in Spain, Ribera del Duero. Like our farmers, it is a beer with character and has a perfect balance. It is made with ingredients from our mountain, our barley and our thyme
- Colour: A transparent IPA with a very attractive toasted tone
- Aroma: A very identifiable smell of the countryside and mountains of our town Fuentenebro (Burgos), experience of thyme and herbs in the first place, together with a balanced aroma of caramel
- Taste: A very healthy first sweet touch caused by our barley grown in a unique environment, a special barley, the caramel quickly arrives and balances everything with a strong and powerful bitterness typical of this unique IPA because it has some screw touches that make it unique.
- Pairing: A perfect beer for a very cured cheese, a good baked fish or, for example, a bull's tail with foie shavings
- Ingredients: Water, barley malt, hops, thyme and yeast (It contains gluten)
- Alcohol: 6.50%
- Expiry date: February 28, 2025